When placing a redemption order:
- There are two requirements to place a successful redeem order. Your account must be verified and the funds being used for the redemption order must be eligible. These two requirements are listed at the top of the redeem page. All redeem orders that are placed are reviewed by our internal department. If the requirements are not met, the redeem order will be cancelled and the funds returned to your cash balance.
- To upload the required verification info, you can navigate to settings and select verification. We require some demographic information and a photo ID. We require a government issued photo identification such as a passport or a driver’s license to verify your identity. Once you submit this information, we will review it and reach out to you via email with the result in 1-2 business days. In some cases, additional information may be required
- The second requirement is that funds being used for a Redeem order that originated from bank ACHs, credit cards and PayPal must have been in your account for at least 60 days. This policy is in place to minimize risks for account holders. Eligible funds for redeem orders can be calculated by taking the difference between your total account balance and funds sent via bank ACHs, credit cards or PayPal in the last 60 days.
- When a redeem order is approved, the order will be shipped to the address that has been verified. You can reach out to us to update this address at any time. You are able to update your address, but any address change request will need to be approved by our internal department before we can update.
- Funds originating from bank wire, Bitcoin, or personal check are eligible for redeem orders as soon as they clear the bank.
- OneGold reserves the right to cancel redeem orders and refund the existing cash balance or the originating payment source. This can be done for any reason but would likely only occur if the account has been in violation of any existing anti-money laundering (AML) guidelines.