A pooled metals position is a cost effective way of owning precious metals. In a pooled position, an investor's holding doesn't translate to a specific bar of metal, but rather to an interest in the metals held. At all times, OneGold will have a pooled metals position that exceeds the ownership interest of its customers.
Articles in this section
- What is OneGold?
- Why may it be cheaper to buy OneGold products than physical metal?
- How can I be sure my holdings are 100% backed by physical metal?
- How does OneGold pricing compare to ETFs and physical ownership?
- How can I be sure OneGold is safe to do business with?
- How can I be sure my information is kept private?
- How do I know your website is secure?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- How will I get my metals if OneGold goes out of business?
- What is a London good delivery bar?