Many ETFs charge between 40 and 60 basis points per year for management fees. OneGold charges only a small storage fee of 12 basis points yearly for gold and 30 basis points yearly for silver and platinum. In comparison to owning physical metal, which is both cumbersome and risky, the digital option is an economical solution. The spread on the digital metals is generally much tighter compared to the spread on physical metals.
Articles in this section
- What is OneGold?
- Why may it be cheaper to buy OneGold products than other products?
- How do I know products purchased through OneGold are owned by me?
- How does OneGold pricing compare to ETFs and physical ownership?
- How can I be sure OneGold is safe to do business with?
- How can I be sure my information is kept private?
- How do I know your website is secure?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- What is a London good delivery bar?
- What is a pooled metals position?