OneGold sources physical products from within a pre-approved network of dealers and wholesalers. This product usually takes the form of investment grade of Gold or Silver bars.
- If the physical metal is not available, we will not be able to offer the product from our buy page.
- All your stored precious metals are fully owned by you and you maintain full legal ownership and title to your physical metal.
- Canadian Gold and Canadian Silver are held at the Royal Canadian Mint (RCM). All precious metals stored within the RCM’s network of vaults are guaranteed ounce for ounce by the Royal Canadian Mint, a Crown corporation wholly owned by the Government of Canada.
- U.S. products, U.K. products, and Switzerland products are guaranteed by OneGold. Metal positions are independently verified twice a year by one of the top 10 provider of audit, tax and consulting services. OneGold performs a daily reconciliation of the balances between the physical metal at storage and actual balance in the OneGold account.
- Each month, OneGold receives and publishes reports from all of our storage partners, which will confirm the amount of metal ounces held in each location. These can be found here.