A good delivery bar is a gold or silver bar which meets the rules and regulations set by the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA), a global authority for precious metal. Good delivery bars must have a minimum fineness, contain between 350 and 430 troy ounces of gold or 750 and 1100 troy ounces of silver, and be marked with a serial number, refiner’s hallmark, fineness and year of manufacture.
Articles in this section
- What is OneGold?
- Why may it be cheaper to buy OneGold products than physical metal?
- How can I be sure my holdings are 100% backed by physical metal?
- How does OneGold pricing compare to ETFs and physical ownership?
- How can I be sure OneGold is safe to do business with?
- How can I be sure my information is kept private?
- How do I know your website is secure?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- What is a London good delivery bar?
- What is a pooled metals position?