When selling your digital shares of metal:
- You can sell your metal holdings from the sell page. Select the type of product and the amount that you would like to sell in either dollars or ounces. Then click he sell box at the bottom of the page.
- All pricing is up to date and will be displayed on the sell page. Your total payout will be shown on the confirmation page and can be viewed once you enter the quantity you would like to sell.
- The bid price is used to calculate a sale and will be displayed on the checkout screen when selling.
- You can input the amount you would like to see as either dollar amount or ounces. If selling all your holdings, we recommend inputting in ounces, as the dollar amount will fluctuate with current spot prices.
- You are only able to sell metals that are available in your balance. You will not be able to sell any metals that are still in pending status.
- There is no minimum amount when selling a product.
- Once the sale is completed, the funds will be moved to your cash balance. You are then able to withdraw these funds or use them to make a new purchase. You will see funds arrive in the cash balance immediately after a sale.
- Cash balance on your OneGold account is held at Wells Fargo Bank in an FDIC insured account.
- When selling a product, you will be charged a transaction fee based on the total value of your sale multiplied by 30 basis points (0.30%).