Once an order is settled, it is not able to be cancelled
- Orders may be offset with a buy or sell order at current market price.
- If payment is not received, your order will be cancelled and will be subject to OneGold’s Market Loss Policy: https://www.onegold.com/useragreement#marketLossPolicy
- When an order is placed, you are entering into a contract to purchase the stated quantity of metal at the stated price in the checkout screen.
- Once the purchase is confirmed, OneGold has allocated inventory to your account. If the order is cancelled and the price of the metal falls below the price at which you agreed to purchase the metal, OneGold will incur a loss.
- Our market loss/cancellation policies are in place to protect us from loss in these situations.