When purchasing by Bitcoin:
- You will be prompted to enter all required payment information in the checkout screen. A list of wallets will appear upon selecting bitcoin and clicking the buy button.
- When purchasing by Bitcoin, there is a 1.99% service fee. You will see this service fee added to your order total in the checkout screen.
- We accept Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), 3 USD-pegged stable coins (GUSD, USDC, and PAX), and Ripple (XRP) for customers in the United States.
- The price of cryptocurrencies are always changing. To prevent those price changes from hurting our customers, we require transactions to be sent within 15 minutes.
- Most cryptocurrency exchanges cannot send a payment that quickly. As a result, the payment can arrive late and need to be refunded. This will cost you time and money.
- Many cryptocurrency wallets do not fully support payment protocol. These non-payment protocol wallets make it too easy to send the incorrect amount or send your cryptocurrency to the wrong place.
- BitPay recommends using a cryptocurrency wallet that you can trust to successfully use for cryptocurrency payments. Compatible wallets can be found here: https://support.bitpay.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005701523