In regards to shipping internationally:
- APMEX does ship internationally to select locations. Here is a link to a list of these locations along with specific FAQ’s by country: https://www.apmex.com/international
- International ship costs will vary and can be viewed by country in the link above.
- When shipping internationally, APMEX always declares the full value of the shipment on any customs form. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- You may be subject to taxes and/or duties for your order if it is shipped outside of the United States. All duties and taxes must be paid by the customer on delivery. Please consult your local customs broker for more information on duty and tax rates.
- If your order is returned to APMEX due to either a) your refusal to pay duties or taxes or b) if the carrier was unable to deliver your order, you will be responsible for any return shipping fees, additional duties or applicable taxes for returning the package back to APMEX.
- Depending on your country, there may be restrictions on which products may be exportable. Please contact our support team at (800) 492-9144 for complete details.