When paying by ACH bank transfer:
- You can link a bank account by selecting “bank account” as your payment method. Once selected you will be prompted to enter your banking information.
- You are able to instantly link your account using our Plaid verification service. If you have any issues linking your bank account via Plaid, please reach out to us for assistance.
- Once account is linked, you will see the account listed in your payment methods for future use and can send funds for buy orders free of charge.
- Buy orders placed by linked ACH take time to be received. The status of the order may reflect as “processing payment” for up to 3-4 business days as the payment clears your account and settles in our account.
- Until your pending funds clear from your bank, you cannot sell holdings or withdraw these funds.
- Once this process is completed, the order status will automatically update to “completed.” We will send a confirmation email once the order status has been updated.
- If linking a savings account, please ensure that the account is able to make transfers. Linking a savings account may result in the order failing if the account is a non-transfer account.