When purchasing by Bank Wire:
- Pricing is locked in once your purchase is confirmed and we will send you a confirmation email with wiring instructions.
- While pre-funding an account is recommended as it is the most convenient way to purchase metals whenever the market suits you, we do not require it.
- Please visit your local bank branch or use your online banking platform to initiate your bank wire as listed in the email. We are unable to receive funds from third parties such as TransferWise.
- In most cases, your bank will be able to use the address provided in the confirmation email which is OneGold’s address. In rare cases your bank will not be able to use this address and will require the address of our bank. If your bank requests another address, please use the following:
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
San Francisco, CA 94104
- We require that domestic wire payments must be received within 2 business days. If the payment is not received within this timeframe, your order will be subject to cancellation and our Market Loss Policy: https://www.onegold.com/useragreement#marketLossPolicy
- If you need additional time to complete payment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you confirm your intention to complete payment, we can allow for additional time.
- International wires may take an additional 1-2 business days to arrive.
- Incoming wire payments may take a few hours to be received by OneGold’s bank. Wire payments are applied to accounts twice per day at 9AM Central and 4PM Central on Mondays through Fridays.
- Once the funds are received, we will send you a confirmation email. You can check on the status of the funds at any time by logging in and navigating to transactions: https://www.onegold.com/app/transactions/orders/buy?cb=1