U.K. Products are a representation of investment-grade physical gold and silver that is backed up on a 1:1 basis by physical gold and silver product. The physical product consists entirely of investment grade metals and can include coins, bars, or rounds. U.K. Gold and Silver Products are not securities or cryptocurrencies.
Articles in this section
- What is U.K. Gold and Silver?
- How is U.K. Gold and Silver Priced?
- What Price Will I Receive When Selling U.K. Gold or Silver?
- Where are the U.K. Products Stored?
- Are U.K. Gold and Silver Products Insured?
- Are My Holdings of U.K. Gold and Silver Audited?
- Are U.K. Gold and Silver Products Subject to Value Added Tax (VAT)?
- How is the U.K. Product Different from Canadian, Swiss, or U.S. Products?