Metal positions are independently verified twice a year by one of the top 10 of audit, tax and consulting services. Each week, OneGold receives a Loomis inventory list identifying the specifics of each bar owned by OneGold and its customers, including bar refinery, bar number, bar weight and bar fineness. OneGold performs a daily reconciliation of the balances between the physical metal at storage and actual balance in the OneGold account.
Articles in this section
- What is U.K. Gold and Silver?
- How is U.K. Gold and Silver Priced?
- What Price Will I Receive When Selling U.K. Gold or Silver?
- Where are the U.K. Products Stored?
- Are U.K. Gold and Silver Products Insured?
- Are My Holdings of U.K. Gold and Silver Audited?
- Are U.K. Gold and Silver Products Subject to Value Added Tax (VAT)?
- How is the U.K. Product Different from Canadian, Swiss, or U.S. Products?