Our U.K. Products are stored at a secure facility managed by Loomis, located in the United Kingdom. For security purposes, we are unable to disclose the exact location. These positions are reconciled by OneGold on a daily basis. Spot confirmations and cycle counts will be conducted by select employees on a weekly basis, while full confirmations will be conducted by a third-party accounting firm no less than twice yearly.
Articles in this section
- What is U.K. Gold and Silver?
- How is U.K. Gold and Silver Priced?
- What Price Will I Receive When Selling U.K. Gold or Silver?
- Where are the U.K. Products Stored?
- Are U.K. Gold and Silver Products Insured?
- Are My Holdings of U.K. Gold and Silver Audited?
- Are U.K. Gold and Silver Products Subject to Value Added Tax (VAT)?
- How is the U.K. Product Different from Canadian, Swiss, or U.S. Products?