If paying by bank wire, OneGold requires payment within 2 business days. If paying by check, OneGold requires payment within 5 business days. If payment is not received within these time periods, OneGold reserves the right to cancel your order. In most cases, we will send you a payment reminder email 24 hours before your order is cancelled. If you need additional time to pay for your order, please email or call us and we will be happy to extend our time periods.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my order after it is settled?
- How are the metals priced?
- How can I refresh prices on the Buy page?
- If you’re pricing in real time, what happens to orders placed after the market closes?
- How much gold, silver or platinum do I have to purchase at a time?
- Which products are the best to purchase, and how much of my portfolio should I allocate to purchasing metals?
- How many days do I have to send payment?
- Am I required to fund my OneGold account before buying metal?
- Does OneGold plan to offer more products to choose from?
- Does OneGold accept BitPay for payments?