U.S. Platinum is a digital representation of investment-grade physical platinum that is backed up on a 1:1 basis by physical platinum products. The physical product consists entirely of investment grade platinum products and can include silver coins, bars, or rounds. U.S. Platinum is not a security or cryptocurrency.
Articles in this section
- What is U.S. Gold?
- What is U.S. Silver?
- What is U.S. Platinum?
- How are U.S. Products priced?
- What price will I receive when selling U.S. Gold, Silver, or Platinum?
- Where are U.S. Products stored?
- Are U.S. Products insured?
- Are my holdings of U.S. Gold, Silver, and Platinum audited?
- What is the purity of U.S. Products?
- Am I able to specify a product type when buying U.S. Products?