No. If you have already created a OneGold account you can simply download the mobile app and log in. If you create an account from the mobile app, you can use the same log in credentials to access your OneGold account from your desktop or other devices.
Articles in this section
- When is the Mobile App going live?
- What happens if I experience issues using the mobile app?
- Are separate accounts needed for the app and desktop site?
- How do I start using the OneGold mobile app?
- What is the difference in using the mobile app and mobile website?
- Is the mobile app secure?
- Is it FREE to use the mobile app?