Yes. All sensitive account information is encrypted on the OneGold website and on the mobile app. However, you are able to store personal information on a mobile device, so if someone gains access to your mobile device, they may be able to access your mobile app.
Articles in this section
- When is the Mobile App going live?
- What happens if I experience issues using the mobile app?
- Are separate accounts needed for the app and desktop site?
- How do I start using the OneGold mobile app?
- What is the difference in using the mobile app and mobile website?
- Is the mobile app secure?
- Is it FREE to use the mobile app?