If a redeem order is cancelled the funds will be automatically added to your OneGold cash balance. Funds are converted to cash as a part of the redemption process when you place the order. Typically redeem orders will not be cancelled. However, redeem orders will be cancelled if the account has been funded in the last 60 days via PayPal, credit card, or ACH. In these cases, the funds would still be added back to your OneGold cash balance.
Articles in this section
- How do I redeem physical metal?
- Are there any requirements to place a redeem order?
- How are funds eligible for Redemption calculated?
- How does the Redeem process work?
- What happens if a redeem order is cancelled?
- How does shipping work?
- Does APMEX ship internationally?
- Can I trade in my digital metals for physical metals?
- How can I be sure I am redeeming for authentic products?
- My cash balance does not cover the cost of the metal I wish to redeem. Can I pay for the difference?