When using ACH to pre-fund your OneGold account the funds will be immediately available on your OneGold cash balance. You can also lock in a live buy order using your linked checking account. Either way, those funds are not eligible for a withdrawal or redeem until they have fully cleared, which can take up to five business days to occur.
Articles in this section
- What are the fees and transaction limits with each payment option?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- When will the funds I transfer be available to me?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Why are there fees when funding with credit card and PayPal?
- What does Pending Transfers mean?
- How is my available balance calculated?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- I prefer to fund my OneGold account via Bank Wire, where should I wire the money?