In most cases, this will be because we have not received your funds, or the funds have not cleared. However, large transaction settlements may take up to two business days. Regardless of when the transaction settles, the price of the transaction is locked in and there is no risk to the customer of metals prices changing.
Articles in this section
- What is VaultChain Gold?
- What is VaultChain Silver?
- What is AUR?
- What is AGR?
- What is a vault?
- What is RCM?
- What is a London good delivery bar?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- How are VaultChain Products priced?
- How will I get my metals if OneGold goes out of business?