No. VaultChain is the digital record of .9999 fine physical gold and .999 fine physical silver stored at the Royal Canadian Mint. VaultChain leverages elements of the same technology underpinning Bitcoin and other decentralized cryptocurrencies. However, the TradeWindMarkets platform is a private and permissioned ecosystem limited to regulated dealers and institutions.
Articles in this section
- What is VaultChain Gold?
- What is VaultChain Silver?
- What is AUR?
- What is AGR?
- What is a vault?
- What is RCM?
- What is a London good delivery bar?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- How will I get my metals if OneGold goes out of business?
- How are VaultChain Gold and VaultChain Silver different from owning an ETF?