A distributed ledger is an independently maintained electronic ledger that logs all metal movement and transfers of ownership between two or more parties. Utilizing blockchain technology, assets are tokenized and kept secure so that the distributed ledger remains a legal source of truth for all metal ownership. TradeWindMArkets maintains the distributed ledger for VaultChain Gold and VaultChain Silver.
Articles in this section
- What is VaultChain Gold?
- What is VaultChain Silver?
- What is AUR?
- What is AGR?
- What is a vault?
- What is RCM?
- What is a London good delivery bar?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- How will I get my metals if OneGold goes out of business?
- How are VaultChain Gold and VaultChain Silver different from owning an ETF?