Blockchain technology is essentially the underpinning of the digital currency world today. Blockchain allows digital information to be distributed but not copied, which should provide accuracy and security for the record keeping of digital assets. Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies of the like all rely on blockchain technology for their ledgers and sources of truth when it comes to verifying custody.
Articles in this section
- What is VaultChain Gold?
- What is VaultChain Silver?
- What is AUR?
- What is AGR?
- What is a vault?
- What is RCM?
- What is a London good delivery bar?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- How will I get my metals if OneGold goes out of business?
- How are VaultChain Gold and VaultChain Silver different from owning an ETF?