The blockchain database creates a direct and immutable connection between investors and their physical metal positions vaulted with the Royal Canadian Mint, a Crown corporation of the Government of Canada. It allows owners to independently verify those positions.
Articles in this section
- What is VaultChain Gold?
- What is VaultChain Silver?
- What is AUR?
- What is AGR?
- What is a vault?
- What is RCM?
- What is a London good delivery bar?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- How are VaultChain Products priced?
- How will I get my metals if OneGold goes out of business?