The Royal Canadian Mint undergoes an annual audit by the Government of Canada’s Office of the Auditor General. OneGold and TradeWindMarkets performs a daily reconciliation of the balances on the Distributed Ledger and the balance in the OneGold account. At all times, OneGold will have a pooled metals position that exceeds the ownership interest of its customers. The Royal Canadian Mint confirms OneGold’s metal ownership. The blockchain ensures that OneGold has a sufficient metals position before posting a transaction.
Articles in this section
- What is VaultChain Gold?
- What is VaultChain Silver?
- What is AUR?
- What is AGR?
- What is a vault?
- What is RCM?
- What is a London good delivery bar?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- How will I get my metals if OneGold goes out of business?
- How are VaultChain Gold and VaultChain Silver different from owning an ETF?