No. You are not buying shares of a stock or mutual fund when you purchase VaultChain. You are buying physical product which can be redeemed by you at your discretion as needed.
Articles in this section
- What is VaultChain Gold?
- What is VaultChain Silver?
- What is AUR?
- What is AGR?
- What is a vault?
- What is RCM?
- What is a London good delivery bar?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- How will I get my metals if OneGold goes out of business?
- How are VaultChain Gold and VaultChain Silver different from owning an ETF?