No. When you choose to purchase the VaultChain product, be it gold or silver, you are buying actual ounces of physical metal, whether whole or fractional, held at the Royal Canadian Mint that can be redeemed in the form of physical products of your choosing via the OneGold platform.
Articles in this section
- What is VaultChain Gold?
- What is VaultChain Silver?
- What is AUR?
- What is AGR?
- What is a vault?
- What is RCM?
- What is a London good delivery bar?
- How do I know my metals are in a secured storage location?
- How will I get my metals if OneGold goes out of business?
- How are VaultChain Gold and VaultChain Silver different from owning an ETF?