OneGold takes account security very seriously and must remain in compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) standard for Anti-Money Laundering and Fraud protection. To do so, we must ensure that all out going transfers are being credited to the correct account. In some cases, in which there is a simultaneous funding and withdraw or redeem order, OneGold may hold out going funds until incoming funds have been fully cleared.
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw cash?
- When attempting to withdraw cash I get a message that my account is not validated. What does that mean?
- Is there a limit on withdrawals?
- What are the different options to receive funds?
- Why can I only receive funds into the bank account from which the funds were withdrawn?
- Can OneGold credit the funds using a different payment method than what I had originally used?
- How soon will I receive my funds once I initiate a withdrawal?
- Why is there a need to review my withdraw request?
- Are there any fees to withdraw?