OneGold reserves the right to cancel redeem orders and refund the existing cash balance or the originating payment source. This can be done for any reason but would likely only occur if the account has been in violation of any existing anti-money laundering (AML) guidelines. Also, please note that redeem orders cannot be fulfilled if the funds originated from a credit card, debit card, PayPal, Cryptocurrency, or ACH transaction that occurred within the last sixty days. All accounts must be approved by our accounting team through submission of KYC documents prior to placing a redeem order.
Articles in this section
- How do I redeem physical metal?
- Are there any requirements to place a redeem order?
- How are funds eligible for Redemption calculated?
- How does the Redeem process work?
- What happens if a redeem order is cancelled?
- How does shipping work?
- Does APMEX ship internationally?
- Can I trade in my digital metals for physical metals?
- How can I be sure I am redeeming for authentic products?
- My cash balance does not cover the cost of the metal I wish to redeem. Can I pay for the difference?