Yes! OneGold accepts a number of cryptocurrencies through BitPay as payment methods for purchasing metals. There is a 1.99% service fee for using this option.
Articles in this section
- How many days do I have to send payment?
- Am I required to fund my OneGold account before buying metal?
- How are the metals priced?
- How can I refresh prices on the Buy page?
- Does OneGold plan to offer more products to choose from?
- Does OneGold accept BitPay for payments?
- How do I pay with BitPay?
- Which Wallets work best for my cryptocurrency payment?
- Why is there a maximum of $500,000 when paying with credit card and PayPal?
- Can I convert physical metals for VaultChain Gold and/or VaultChain Silver?