It is our policy that withdrawals must be made payable to the originating account. If you order or fund using a credit/debit card, and it has been less than 30 days since your last transaction, the funds will be credited back to the card that was used.
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw cash?
- When attempting to withdraw cash I get a message that my account is not validated. What does that mean?
- Is there a limit on withdrawals?
- What are the different options to receive funds?
- Why can I only receive funds into the bank account from which the funds were withdrawn?
- Can OneGold credit the funds using a different payment method than what I had originally used?
- How soon will I receive my funds once I initiate a withdrawal?
- Are there any fees to withdraw?