It is our policy that withdrawals must be made payable to the originating account. If you order or fund using a credit card, PayPal account, or linked bank account, and it has been less than 60 days since your last transaction, the funds will be credited back to the originating payment method.
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw cash?
- How do I complete each withdrawal type?
- What are some exceptions to Withdraws?
- What are some possible delays in withdrawals?
- When attempting to withdraw cash I get a message that my account is not validated. What does that mean?
- Is there a limit on withdrawals?
- Why is there a need to review my withdraw request?
- Why can I only receive funds into the bank account from which the funds were withdrawn?
- Can OneGold credit the funds using a different payment method than what I had originally used?
- Are there any fees to withdraw?