It is our policy that withdrawals must be made payable to the originating account. If you order or fund using a credit card, PayPal account, or linked bank account, and it has been less than 60 days since your last transaction, the funds will be credited back to the card that was used.
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw cash?
- When attempting to withdraw cash I get a message that my account is not validated. What does that mean?
- Is there a limit on withdrawals?
- What are the different options to receive funds?
- Why can I only receive funds into the bank account from which the funds were withdrawn?
- Can OneGold credit the funds using a different payment method than what I had originally used?
- How soon will I receive my funds once I initiate a withdrawal?
- Why is there a need to review my withdraw request?
- Are there any fees to withdraw?