U.S. Gold is a digital representation of investment-grade physical gold that is backed up on a 1:1 basis by physical gold products. The physical product consists entirely of investment grade gold products and can include gold coins, bars, or rounds. U.S. Gold is not a security or cryptocurrency.
Articles in this section
- What is U.S. Gold?
- What is U.S. Silver?
- How is U.S. Gold and Silver priced?
- What price will I receive when selling U.S. Gold or Silver?
- Where is U.S. Gold and Silver stored?
- Are the U.S. Gold and Silver Products insured?
- Are my holdings of U.S. Gold and U.S. Silver audited?
- What is the purity of the U.S. Gold and Silver Products?
- Am I able to specify a product type when buying U.S. Gold and Silver?
- How will I get my metals if OneGold goes out of business?