The difference between the buying price and the selling price of a commodity at the same time on the same day by the same person. If gold is purchased at $1,650 per ounce and sold at $1,640, the spread is $10.
Articles in this section
- How do I sell my metal?
- Can I sell more product than I own (short selling)?
- When I sell where does the cash go?
- How long does it take to receive payment once I sell my metal?
- What price will I receive when I sell my metals?
- Is there a transaction fee for selling my metals?
- Why do I not see all my holdings when I sell?
- Why is the Spot Price on Sell page different than the Spot Price on Buy page?
- What is Ask spot price?
- What is the Bid Spot Price?