Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, have one capital letter and must have at least one numerical digit.
Articles in this section
- What is 2-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- How do I set up 2-factor authentication?
- What two-step authentication apps can I use?
- I would rather not use SMS/Text Messaging. What can I do?
- I have lost or need to update my phone or 2-factor authentication device?
- Why should I verify my account?
- How do I upload my verification documents?
- What forms of identification are required to verify my account?
- How do I change my address?
- I live outside the United States. Can I create a OneGold account?