If you were not expecting to receive an unusual activity/ device confirmation email, this means that someone else may have tried to obtain your password and 2-factor codes. We suggest changing your password and checking your IP activity. You can view your account activity by logging into your OneGold account, clicking the Settings link and selecting the Security link at the side of the page.
Articles in this section
- What is 2-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- How do I set up 2-factor authentication?
- What two-step authentication apps can I use?
- I would rather not use SMS/Text Messaging. What can I do?
- I have lost or need to update my phone or 2-factor authentication device?
- Why should I verify my account?
- How do I upload my verification documents?
- What forms of identification are required to verify my account?
- How do I change my address?
- I live outside the United States. Can I create a OneGold account?