If you were not expecting to receive an unusual activity/ device confirmation email, this means that someone else may have tried to obtain your password and 2-factor codes. We suggest changing your password and checking your IP activity. You can view your account activity by logging into your OneGold account, clicking the Settings link and selecting the Security link at the side of the page.
Articles in this section
- Why is my phone number required to create an account?
- What is 2-Factor Authentication (2FA)?
- How do I set up 2-factor authentication?
- What two-step authentication apps can I use?
- Is a 2-step verification code required for every login?
- I would rather not use SMS/Text Messaging. What can I do?
- Can I change my email address?
- I live outside the United States. Can I create a OneGold account?
- How do I change my address?
- I have lost or need to update my phone or 2-factor authentication device?