“Pending Orders” are transactions you have recently placed by personal check, Bank Wire and ACH and are on a temporary hold while we wait for the funds to clear. You can only sell or redeem metals with your available balance.
Articles in this section
- Am I required to fund my OneGold account before buying metal?
- How are the metals priced?
- How can I refresh prices on the Buy page?
- Does OneGold plan to offer more products to choose from?
- Does OneGold accept Bitcoin for payments?
- How do I pay with Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash?
- Which Wallets work best for my Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash payment?
- Why is there a maximum of $5,000 per week when paying with ACH?
- Why is there a maximum of $500,000 when paying with credit card and PayPal?
- Can I convert physical metals for VaultChain Gold and/or VaultChain Silver?