Your available balance is calculated as your total portfolio balance minus your pending transfers. When calculating your balance, OneGold uses the ask spot prices and the current buy product premium. If you choose to sell your products, you will receive the bid spot prices and the current sell product premium, which will not match your available balance.
Articles in this section
- What are the fees and transaction limits with each payment option?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- When will the funds I transfer be available to me?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Why are there fees when funding with credit card and PayPal?
- What does Pending Transfers mean?
- How is my available balance calculated?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- I prefer to fund my OneGold account via Bank Wire, where should I wire the money?