Your available balance is calculated as your total portfolio balance minus your pending transfers. When calculating your balance, OneGold uses the ask spot prices and the current buy product premium. If you choose to sell your products, you will receive the bid spot prices and the current sell product premium, which will not match your available balance.
Articles in this section
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- Is there a minimum when funding?
- How do I link a bank account?
- Can I link more than one bank account?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Is my Payment information stored by OneGold?
- What does Tokenization mean?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- How is my available balance calculated?