You may be subject to taxes and/or duties for your order if it is shipped outside of the United States. All duties and taxes must be paid by the customer on delivery. Please consult your local customs broker for more information on duty and tax rates.
Articles in this section
- How do I redeem physical metal?
- What is the minimum amount of metal I can redeem for physical product?
- Can I trade in my digital metals for physical metals?
- How can I be sure I am redeeming for authentic products?
- Can I purchase products not listed on the Redeem page?
- My cash balance does not cover the cost of the metal I wish to redeem. Can I pay for the difference?
- Where is the product shipped from?
- Do all orders qualify for Quickship?
- Can I change my shipping address?
- How much is domestic shipping within the United States?