When selling a product, you will be charged a transaction fee based on the total value of your sale multiplied by 30 basis points (0.30%). For example, the transaction fee on a $100 sale would be 30 cents ($.30)
Articles in this section
- How does the Sell process work?
- Am I able to sell physical Metals to OneGold?
- What is Buy/Sell Spread?
- When I sell where does the cash go?
- How long does it take to receive payment once I sell my metal?
- What price will I receive when I sell my metals?
- Is there a transaction fee for selling my metals?
- Why do I not see all my holdings when I sell?
- Why is the Spot Price on Sell page different than the Spot Price on Buy page?
- What is Ask spot price?