While pre-funding an account is recommended as it is the most convenient way to purchase metals whenever the market suits you, we do not require it. You may also purchase metal with any one of the many payment methods OneGold accepts as a part of the buy transaction.
Articles in this section
- Am I required to fund my OneGold account before buying metal?
- How is VaultChain Gold and VaultChain Silver priced?
- How can I refresh prices on the Buy page?
- Does OneGold plan to offer more products to choose from?
- Does OneGold accept Bitcoin for payments?
- How do I pay with Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash?
- Which Wallets work best for my Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash payment?
- Why is there a maximum of $5,000 per week when paying with ACH?
- Why is there a maximum of $500,000 when paying with credit card and PayPal?
- Can I convert physical metals for VaultChain Gold and/or VaultChain Silver?