Prices are updated on the final step of the buy process on the confirm transaction page. In addition, prices can be updated by refreshing your browser. Prices are valid on the confirm transaction page for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, prices must be refreshed.
Articles in this section
- How many days do I have to send payment?
- Am I required to fund my OneGold account before buying metal?
- How are the metals priced?
- How can I refresh prices on the Buy page?
- Does OneGold plan to offer more products to choose from?
- Does OneGold accept BitPay for payments?
- How do I pay with BitPay?
- Which Wallets work best for my cryptocurrency payment?
- Why is there a maximum of $500,000 when paying with credit card and PayPal?
- Why is there a countdown on my transaction?