Yes, OneGold allows you to lock in your price for a transaction without funding. However, please note that funds must be received within 5 business days for transactions locked in without funding. If OneGold does not receive funds within 5 business days, your transaction will be canceled. When purchasing from OneGold, once we have issued a confirmation number, the price is locked in for you and the transaction may not be cancelled, but only offset at our current ask price. Any deficit between the price at which we sold to you and the offsetting purchase price and or prices, is your responsibility only if your order is cancelled. That amount will be charged to you, plus a $35.00 (USD) cancellation fee. That is our Market Loss Policy. Any market gain on cancellations shall remain the property of OneGold.
Articles in this section
- How many days do I have to send payment?
- Am I required to fund my OneGold account before buying metal?
- How are the metals priced?
- How can I refresh prices on the Buy page?
- Does OneGold plan to offer more products to choose from?
- Does OneGold accept BitPay for payments?
- How do I pay with BitPay?
- Which Wallets work best for my cryptocurrency payment?
- Why is there a countdown on my transaction?
- How are transaction fees calculated?