In most cases, this will be because we have not received your funds, or the funds have not cleared. However, large transaction settlements may take up to two business days. Regardless of when the transaction settles, the price of the transaction is locked in and there is no risk to the customer of metals prices changing.
Articles in this section
- Am I required to fund my OneGold account before buying metal?
- How are the metals priced?
- How can I refresh prices on the Buy page?
- Does OneGold plan to offer more products to choose from?
- Does OneGold accept BitPay for payments?
- How do I pay with BitPay?
- Which Wallets work best for my cryptocurrency payment?
- Why is there a maximum of $500,000 when paying with credit card and PayPal?
- Can I convert physical metals for VaultChain Gold and/or VaultChain Silver?
- Why is there a countdown on my transaction?