Product prices are updated throughout the day and during afterhours. During a typical week, the precious metals markets open at 6 p.m. (ET) on Sunday and close at 5:15 p.m. (ET) on Friday. There is a short period between 5:15 p.m. (ET) and 6 p.m. (ET) each day that the precious metals markets close.
Articles in this section
- How many days do I have to send payment?
- Am I required to fund my OneGold account before buying metal?
- How are the metals priced?
- How can I refresh prices on the Buy page?
- Does OneGold plan to offer more products to choose from?
- Does OneGold accept BitPay for payments?
- How do I pay with BitPay?
- Which Wallets work best for my cryptocurrency payment?
- Why is there a countdown on my transaction?
- How are transaction fees calculated?