A micro-deposit is a small amount of money, up to $1.00, transferred into the bank account you provide OneGold to verify the account. Once it has been transferred into your account, you will verify the amounts on the OneGold and your account will be linked securely. Any small transfers sent to your bank account for verification purposes will be withdrawn from that bank account within 10 business days and may be withdrawn in two separate withdrawals or combined into a single small withdrawal amount.
Articles in this section
- What are the fees and transaction limits with each payment option?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- When will the funds I transfer be available to me?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Why are there fees when funding with credit card and PayPal?
- What does Pending Transfers mean?
- How is my available balance calculated?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- I prefer to fund my OneGold account via Bank Wire, where should I wire the money?