Once you have started the micro deposit process to verify your bank account, you will receive two small pending transfers from OneGold into your bank account. This could take up to two business days. Once you have received the transfer amounts, log in to your OneGold account and go to the Settings page. Click on the Payment Methods section and click the Verify button next to the associated account you wish to link. In the pop up, enter in the transfer amounts from your bank exactly as they appear and click Verify Deposit Amounts.
Articles in this section
- What are the fees and transaction limits with each payment option?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- When will the funds I transfer be available to me?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Why are there fees when funding with credit card and PayPal?
- What does Pending Transfers mean?
- How is my available balance calculated?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- I prefer to fund my OneGold account via Bank Wire, where should I wire the money?