Once you have started the micro deposit process to verify your bank account, you will receive two small pending transfers from OneGold into your bank account. This could take up to two business days. Once you have received the transfer amounts, log in to your OneGold account and go to the Settings page. Click on the Payment Methods section and click the Verify button next to the associated account you wish to link. In the pop up, enter in the transfer amounts from your bank exactly as they appear and click Verify Deposit Amounts.
Articles in this section
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- Is there a minimum when funding?
- How do I link a bank account?
- How do I verify a micro deposit?
- Can I link more than one bank account?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Is my Payment information stored by OneGold?
- What does Tokenization mean?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?