Unfortunately, ACH services are only available for customers with U.S. bank accounts. If you live outside of the U.S. and have a U.S. checking account that you would like to link, please contact us and we can enable your account for ACH utilization. If you live outside of the U.S. and do not have a U.S. checking account, you may take advantage of other convenient payment methods such as credit card, PayPal bank wire, or even Bitcoin/Bitcoin Cash.
Articles in this section
- What are the fees and transaction limits with each payment option?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- When will the funds I transfer be available to me?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Why are there fees when funding with credit card and PayPal?
- What does Pending Transfers mean?
- How is my available balance calculated?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- I prefer to fund my OneGold account via Bank Wire, where should I wire the money?