For linked Payment methods including linked bank account, Credit Card, or PayPal OneGold only the encrypted/tokenized information is stored. We do not store the actual account credentials. For your convenience, we will store your encrypted/tokenized payment information on your OneGold account. If you prefer not to store your encrypted/tokenized payment information, you can remove your banking information, credit card, or PayPal account in the Settings section of your account under Payment Methods.
Articles in this section
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- What currencies do you accept?
- Is there a minimum when funding?
- How do I link a bank account?
- Can I link more than one bank account?
- How do I know the information stored by OneGold is safe?
- Is my Payment information stored by OneGold?
- What does Tokenization mean?
- Does OneGold use customer funds for anything?
- How is my available balance calculated?