To comply with its internal parameters under the U.S. Anti-Money Laundering laws, for accounts with balances over a certain dollar amount or where transaction volume is significant, we may need to verify your identity before you are able to withdraw cash. Please click the Verify My Identity button or go to the Verification section of the Settings page and follow the steps to submit verification documents. Once our compliance team reviews your documents, you will receive an email confirming your verification, which will enable you to withdraw cash.
Articles in this section
- How do I withdraw cash?
- How do I complete each withdrawal type?
- What are some exceptions to Withdraws?
- What are some possible delays in withdrawals?
- When attempting to withdraw cash I get a message that my account is not validated. What does that mean?
- Is there a limit on withdrawals?
- Why is there a need to review my withdraw request?
- Why can I only receive funds into the bank account from which the funds were withdrawn?
- Can OneGold credit the funds using a different payment method than what I had originally used?
- Are there any fees to withdraw?